jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- Detailed job description/ training/ cleaning products provided for this role.
- Want extra pocket money with flexible timings ?
- Pay: $18/hour - casual contract.
- Hello, I have a 12 year old daughter attending Dio private girls school, she is smart and capable but could be doing slightly better in school.
- We require a part-time Keyboard Tutor to work with us at our school, inspiring young students.
- In order to be successful you must display a love and a passion…
- You'll need a full drivers licence.
- We are seeking a healthy and reliable mover for our homestaging company.
- Specific shift times/days to be discussed.
- A current first aid certificate and an ACE or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
- Located in the very heart of Remuera, Metlifecare 7 Saint Vincent…
- I am looking for a fun, energetic, caring student to work as a nanny/babysitter for 4 lovely children (ages 11, 10, 7 and 4) on a casual basis.
- We're looking for a conscientious and caring person to help our 12-year old autistic and anxious daughter with life skills, adaptability, planning and social…
- You will be focusing primarily on speech assessment, and occasionally help out with kanji as the students understanding develops.
- Hi, we require a tutor for year 12 NCEA Level 2 Physics for our daughter who attends Diocesan School.
- Tutoring will be to help prepare her for tests and exams…
- Looking for a fun, reliable person to help with our 10 & 8 year old girls.
- Assist with after school pick up, home supervision and the odd job around the house…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.