jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- A current driver’s license, current NZ Work Permit or Residence Visa, a good level of physical fitness and excellent communication skills are required .
- We require a kitchen hand to work in our cafe/bistro here In Hobsonville point auckland.
- Washing and putting away dishes.
- Weekends 8am-4pm and 4pm -1030pm.
- The hours of the job will depend on how busy the restaurant is but students can be expected to work between 4 and 6 days per week starting at 5pm and finishing…
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- We need a Crew Member/Cook to join our highly motivated vibrant multicultural team.
- Our new licensed and smart-casual dining restaurant is serving the best…
- We are flexible with days but would normally be an 11am start and on a Friday we need someone 9am and 10am.
- Coffee making experience an advantage.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.