jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- The successful candidate will be required Monday to Thursday from 2.30 pm till either 4.30 or 6pm (flexible) during term time.
- A 12 year boy and a 9 year old girl, both of whom are plenty of fun and have their own character.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week…
- Can be negotiated for the right candidate.
- An interest or knowledge of some gaming / movies is desired for reference ie Skyrim, Subnortica, Vikings.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our company manufactures and sells cleaning chemicals toilet paper sanitisers and the like so we are absolutely flat out at the moment and the team needs some…
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential.
- Hold current working rights for New Zealand.
- You will be working around 6am- 12pm or 12-5pm, days and hours are flexible! there will be 20+ hours a week.
- If you enjoy driving and interacting with customers…
- With a growth in child numbers, we are seeking more people to join our flexible, creative, enthusiastic and passionate team of Programme Assistants.
- Calling all budding civil engineers, town planners, & anyone wanting to work outdoors.
- This is a great opportunity to view how traffic control works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.