jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 6 am - midnight.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional…
- You will be required to operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
- The exact time and days of shifts is flexible, however you are guaranteed at least 17 hours a week minimum even if no events are planned.
- We are looking for 2nd/3rd/4th year students who want long term work while studying.
- Full training will be provided so that you understand our policies, systems…
- Offering 255 uncomplicated, stylish and contemporary guest rooms, a popular restaurant and an award-winning roof-top terrace bar.
- A high attention to detail.
- We want someone who strives to do the job right first time but there is also training available to the right candidates.
- Must pass a MOJ police check⠀.
- Must be available on weekends and be flexible with working late nights.
- Do you want to be part of the next big thing?
- For this role, you must have reception and or customer service experience and business attire is required .
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.