jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- This is a long term role and will include the possibility of to train and move up to chef role for the right applicant.
- Great team to work with.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- We're happy to look at students who cant drive in a "assistant" role which would be a "ridealong" role to help with the loading and unloading of vehicles and…
- A clear understanding of excel formulas.
- This employer is looking for someone to work as an accounts processor at their Henderson office.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Te Whanau O Waipareira Trust has been serving the West Auckland community for…
- Have a current first aid certificate or be willing to get one at your own cost - we are happy to pay for part of the training, on discussion with the successful…
- This is a flexible position that would be ideal for student's as the employer has advised that they are extremely flexible in relation to shift times & days.
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
- This will be a fixed term role until the 20th of December, so you will need to work 30 hours per week until this point.
- Have previous paid painting experience.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.