jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- Making decisions on behalf of its clients based on on company policy, procedures, relevant industry guidelines, acts and legislation.
- Work days and times are be flexible around your schedule .
- This Employer is looking for a digital marketing expert to help them manage and post online marketing…
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 7(minimum) - 16 hours per week for the right applicant.
- The hours can be flexible, with more or less hours available for the right person!
- Have your own car, scooter or motorbike, and drivers licence.
- We are flexible on which days you work, can be any day Monday - Thursday.
- This job is ongoing, school holiday work is available if you aren't travelling home…
- This role involves working over the weekends and between the hours of 6pm-8am during the week, with a minimum of three shifts per week, providing support for…
- We're a really friendly family of 5 that are looking for some one to help out a couple of afternoons a week,.
- Ideally two days e.g Tues/Thurs from 3pm-6pm.
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.