jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- To ensure your success, you will be provided with appropriate training and support along with regular coaching and performance feedback.
- Great at problem solving and thinking on your feet To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers…
- You will be comfortable dealing with people - typically as a first point of contact, be highly organised and happy to work autonomously.
- The Health and Counselling Centre at Massey University's Auckland campus is seeking a skilled and experienced Administrator/Receptionist to provide a friendly,…
- Understanding of te ao Māori me ōna tikanga;
- Exceptional strategic skills and a sound understanding of policy development and its application in the health…
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and customer service, as well as drafting letters as required by the Senior Tenancy…
- Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
- Minimum NCEA Level 2 achievement standard - core English, Pre NCEA - 6th form Certificate or proven work experience.
- We do amazing, important work.
- We support flexible approaches to work to ensure that we have the best person for the role.
- This includes part time and job share working arrangements and the…
- The Employment Support Representative (ESR) role is a phone-based position that works to match Job Seekers from our Work and Income database to employment…
Be the first to see new jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.