jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
You refined by:
Ponsonby, Auckland (undo)
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
- Please only apply if you hold a current and valid work visa.
- Some experience working in front of house is preferred but full training can be provided.
- Perks include: a competitive rate-of-pay, clothing-based incentives, a fun work environment, flexible working hours, and an enviable discount on all Factory X…
- Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
- ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (valid for at least a year).
- This permanent part time job position requires you to…
- You will develop a deep understanding of the brand purpose and product to deliver high quality visual designs through a ‘consumer first’ lens.
- An ideal candidate for this role MUST have, clear phone skills, confidence with customer service, good language skills, friendly and patient.
- Commitment is required for early starts and be flexible to work on weekends.
- This busy Ponsonby cafe is looking for experienced FOH staff for weekday and…
- Additional training will be provided.
- Our restaurant in Ponsonby is looking for a passionate hospitality front of house who wants to further their career by…
Sidart, Cassia, Sid at The French Cafe
- We need a kitchen hand to work at Sidart.
- 20-30 hours a week , entry level role.
- Come work in a great team environment with an award winning team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.