jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- More than a job, a chance to lead and inspire.
- We believe in having more than just a day job – we believe in adventures, every day.
- What will you be doing:
- Some understanding of lifestyle apparel design combined with technical apparel fabrication and construction know-how.
- You’ll be responsible for:
- You will develop a deep understanding of the brand purpose and product to deliver high quality visual designs through a ‘consumer first’ lens.
Sidart, Cassia, Sid at The French Cafe
- You must be in NZ with a legal right to work eg. a valid visa or be an NZ resident/citizen to be considered for this role.
Laser Clinics Australia
- You will work under the guidance of a specialist team with intensive training programs provided to all new starters.
- We’re confident and bold.
- There is a lot more to this role – call me to discuss – Susan Lord 099688477 or apply via the link.
- Work for a NZ owned business that enables their customers to…
- A good understanding of the Italian language.
- Looking for an Italian speaking person to tutor me basic Italian for 2 hours a week.
- A rare opportunity exists to join this small International Freight/Logistics company who specalise in an ever developing, fast paced and attractive niche market…
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
Robert Half New Zealand
- A Full-Function Payroll position - that offers flexible working hours and the opportunity to learn new systems.
- This role offers flexible working hours.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.