jobs in Penrose, 1060
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Hours vary depending on how busy we are - we expect to roster you for between 25-40 hours per week over January and first two weeks of February.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Be the front face of reception and all things related and encourage an environment people want to visit.
- Now is the time for you to join our growing company.
- We have childcare centres across the South of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for candidates that are:
- You will be the first point of contact for customers arriving in our restaurant and will be helping to give them a positive experience.
- Shift times, days and hours per week are flexible to suit the candidate , but around 10 hours a week is estimated to be needed to finish the job on time.
- There could be longer hours if we have higher volumes of concrete which is the case over the summer months.
- The factory team is involved in demoulding concrete…
- Previous experience working FOH in a cafe/restaurant desirable but not required, as full training will be provided.
- Immediate start for the right person!
- No experience is required for this role as training will be provided by the emplyoer.
- We are seeking experienced waitstaff to join and lead our restaurant which…
- Part of a team of hardworking people so needing someone who is reliable and will not let the team down!
- Needs to be strong as heavy lifting is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.