jobs in Penrose, 1060
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 2.30pm - 5.30pm.
- $20 -$22 per hour (depending on experience).
- To collect 2 kids (boy aged 7 and girl aged 10) from Ellerslie…
Mangere Bridge, Auckland
- Clean full drivers licence, please ideally own transport. a love of pets the ability to have a heap of fun And maintain firm boundaries.
- Monday-Friday + one weekend day, 15 hours total.
- To be negotiated + room and board.
- Au pair needed for G1.
- Monday - Friday (approx 2 hours on an evening).
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3-6pm.
- $23/hour depending on experience.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- These are preferred days and hours but family can be flexible for the right family.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7.30am - 5pm - Flexi for the right family.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Family requiring a North-Shore based home-based educator to care for B3 and G1 on Mondays 7:30 am - 4:30 /5:00 pm.
We have removed 57 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.