jobs in Penrose, 1060
Tonkin + Taylor
- A current NZ driver's licence as you may be running errands.
- Please APPLY NOW as soon as possible, we will start processing applications before the closing date…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- In this position, you'll be working 4-9 hours per week, which will be made up of Saturdays and/or late nights, with extra hours over tertiary holidays.
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
- You'll have the ability to be reactive to sales/trends in the market, have an understanding of how to expand on successes within the range, and be able to…
- We are New Zealand’s leading retailer of women’s fast fashion and are on the hunt for a reliable Fit Model to work part time in our Newmarket Head Office -…
- Talented Marketing Executive required for Exciting Growth Industry.
- Hospitality, Retail or Real Estate experience?
- Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- We are looking for a star candidate who is interested in working as our Maintenance person at our Burger King…
- A car with a current WOF and registration.
- At this stage we are making around 2-3 deliveries per hour on average, so it works out to $20-30 per hour.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Be agile and flexible to changing needs and expectations.
- It is an exciting time to join Tonkin + Taylor, as we are very busy with a number of current and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.