jobs in Penrose, 1060
You refined by:
Newmarket, Auckland (undo)
- In addition, you will own the administrative and office tasks of the reception and other core responsibilities.
- It's a Question of Taste.
- You'll have the ability to be reactive to sales/trends in the market, have an understanding of how to expand on successes within the range, and be able to…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- A current NZ driver's license with the ability to drive large manual 4WD.
- We are looking for a Hydrologist to join the team!
- Kimberly-Clark are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
- SAP R3 (Knowledge of APO);
- Talented Marketing Executive required for Exciting Growth Industry.
- Hospitality, Retail or Real Estate experience?
- Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
- In addition to working for a brand that will motivate and inspire you, you will also be well rewarded working with a friendly team in a professional, flexible…
- Tasked with managing the performance of all third party logistics and freight providers to support the New Zealand supply chain whilst ensuring the right…
- Great modern offices in vibrant Newmarket.
- Please note: we do always work to fixed closing dates and will start considering applications as they are received so…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.