jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
The Warehouse (undo)
- The role is responsible for managing the execution of merchandising guidelines & plans for strategic initiatives including product merchandising, visual…
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done.
- Try us on for size!
- Ensure that all bikes are built according to the guidelines provided by Torpedo7 and that all legislative requirements are met.
- Gear up with us today!
- This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
- This role is about making sure we have the best customer experience online in order to drive sales.
- As our stores bring connectivity, technology, service and…
- Reporting to the Lead Planner of Housewares and Décor, you will be accountable for ensuring that sales opportunities are maximised through ensuring products are…
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- You will have a few years’ worth of retail management experience under your belt and will be no shrinking violet, knowing exactly the right levers to pull to…
- Keep up to date with processes and procedures to ensure accurate information is provided.
- An outstanding phone manner – being able to express ideas, thoughts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.