jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- This is a great opportunity for a motorcycling or mechanics student to gain valuable work experience with work over the summer break and perhaps continued part…
- Opportunities are also potentially available to assist with group interventions and other clinical tasks for the right candidate, especially if they looking to…
- The hours are flexible and can be either weekend or weekdays.
- Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Are you unafraid of rejection, and results driven?
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- No administration, but you will be expected to learn this (training will be provided).
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Part Time Sales Superstars needed.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
- The exact hours of work are flexible but for the Takapuna location there will be shifts available in the afternoon between, 11am - 2pm, Wednesday - Sunday as…
- We do require a good understanding of English, and the ability to communicate well in English in case of an emergency.
- Showing audience members to their seats.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.