You refined by:
jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- You'll be taking them to after school activities two days a week, making dinner, bath and getting the kids ready for bed.
- Bayfield school pick up, Herne Bay.
- We are looking for someone to come in Monday to Friday, 2.30 to 5.30pm during school term, pick up the kids (7 and 11 years old) from school and supervise them…
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
Eden Terrace, Auckland
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Monday to Thursday - 8am - 6pm.
- Experienced nanny required to care for G1 and B1 four days a week from…
- A Chinese speaking nanny is required to look after two girls after school, 1 is 7 year old and 1 is 5 year old.
- Hours 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- There is no driving but they would like you to have a full clean driving licence.
- Monday to Friday 2 - 7pm.
- Family looking for a nanny for G3.
- TEMP NANNY ROLE Regular hours up to 7 days a week over the next month - flexible with times - ideally afternoons/evenings.
- Monday - Wednesday / Thursday 2.45 - 6.15pm.
- Family are looking for an energetic, caring and reliable nanny to look after their two boys B7 & B9.
- TEMP Live in role Monday 16 September - Friday 20 September.
- Live in nanny to cover parents absence for 5 days.
- Care for G7, B10 & G10.
- $20 - $25 based on experience.
- Experienced nanny needed for G9 months.
- Nanny to provide care including age appropriate education and stimulating activities etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.