jobs in Pukekohe, 2120
You refined by:
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
Tonkin + Taylor
- We are looking for someone to work 20-40 hours per week - times and days are flexible.
- At T+T, we strongly believe that it's our people that keep our clients…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Joining our Customer Care Team, you will be the first point of contact for customers and get to deal with a wide range of queries regarding Countdown’s products…
Department of Internal Affairs NZ
Manukau City, Auckland
- Whether we’re helping to register births, deaths or marriages, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change…
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world!
- The normal working hours for this position is 42 hours (working on a shift rotation of 4x 12-hour shifts with a rotating pattern of days and nights) however to…
- If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for, then outline in your application the skills and experience that make you the right person for this role.
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.