jobs in Pukekohe, 2120
- Working as a Customer Support Representative, right from the first smile you will be responsible for ensuring an effective and professional frontline service to…
- We are part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
The Skills Organisation
South Auckland, Auckland
- Excellent scope for professional development!
- Our people make a difference at Skills International.
- Here you'll find smart, supportive, innovative individuals…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Our Reception team are at the forefront of our medical centre and are the first point of contact for all our patients.
- Based in Ti Rakau, Botany Downs.
- If this sounds like you, apply now by submitting your current CV and a cover letter and let us know: • Your visa / work status Develop your career with us!
- Looking for a part time Admin (1 day a week).
- Hours are 9am-5pm (Wednesdays) at our yard in Papakura.
- Following up with suppliers/clients.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.