jobs in Pukekohe, 2120
- Working as a Customer Support Representative, right from the first smile you will be responsible for ensuring an effective and professional frontline service to…
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- Our Reception team are at the forefront of our medical centre and are the first point of contact for all our patients.
- Based in Ti Rakau, Botany Downs.
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- We are looking for students to fill the positions of pollinators/nursery workers.
- The end date of work is negotiable - we are happy to be flexible around your…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- This role operates on a permanent night-shift (6pm-6am) roster that will see you working 4 nights on, 4 nights off.
- What you will bring and develop: *.
- Often the 1st touch point for our customers on a daily basis and your attention to detail will ensure bookings are correctly processed into our system and…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members…
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- We are part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.