jobs in Purau Bay
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Work days and hours are flexible, but are normally between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
- A first aid certificate is beneficial, but not required.
- Ryman Healthcare's Anthony Wilding Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Ngaio Marsh Retirement Village has a strong family…
- Key role will be serving customers in our butchery and deli.
- Between customers you will be slicing and packing bacon and other smallgoods, preparing orders and…
- We're looking for somebody to come and help with some bookwork tasks at our base in Yaldhurst.
- This is a part time job and we require somebody for 2 hours each…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- Have a tidy vehicle and a restricted or full drivers licence.
- Our Sales Consultants have a wonderful lifestyle role that combines a great pay with the…
- We are looking for students keen to join our dedicated team primary processing our premium farmed King Salmon.
- Pin boning our beautiful salmon fillets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.