jobs in Queenstown, Otago
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We are open to applicants on a work visa, however you must have at least 6 months availability to work.
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and…
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- Ensure all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day.
- Assist in the preparation and checking of the rate manual.
- We require energetic students to work with us.
- There is 30+ hours per week over 6 days all hours during the day.
- If this sounds like you apply now.
- Making sure that nothing is missing and manage stocks of products and supplies.
- Flexibility over a 7 day roster.
- Great energy with a can-do attitude.
Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- As the face of Oaks you will be responsible for providing an outstanding guest experience from the point of reservation to departure by demonstrating a…
- Supervision of the bar, restaurant, café, function and conference areas and activities.
- Assisting the Restaurant and Bar Manager in arranging the purchasing and…
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
- Be the first point of contact for all MICE enquiries, completing hotel proposals in line with Sofitel guidelines relating to pricing, presentation and timeframe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.