jobs in Queenstown, Otago
- As Assistant Branch Manager you'll play a key role ensuring our customers receive the right equipment and support services at the right time.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- If you are on a working visa, you must be able to work for 9 months.
- The ability to speak a second language would be a bonus.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Helping out a busy car rental company just outside the airport.
- The job will require cleaning cars, driving cars and driving the shuttle to and from the airport…
- Please note applicants must either be a NZ resident or hold a NZ valid work visa.
- Hold a full, clean NZ class 1 drivers licence (can drive manual vehicle) or…
$20 - $25 an hour
- If you're physically fit, love working outdoors, have landscaping experience (or similar) and a full drivers licence, we would love to hear from you!
$20 - $25 an hour
- Hourly rate for the right person is very competitive and will DOE.
- If you're physically fit, love working outdoors, have landscaping experience and a full…
Lakes Theatre Arts Ltd
- Applicants require a valid NZ work visa, Residency or Citizenship.
- Experience Dance Teachers* needed for Queenstown based Theatre Arts School.
- The role will provide the chance to build your own case-load with flexible working hours in a professional environment, including administrative support and a…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.