jobs in Queenstown, Otago
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
Heritage Hotel Management
- Heritage Hotel Management operate Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels within New Zealand.
- Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We are open to applicants on a work visa, however you must have at least 6 months availability to work.
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
Skyline Skyrides Ltd
- Working knowledge of the Restaurant Diary reservation system and InTouch POS system is preferred, however training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- We require energetic students to work with us.
- There is 30+ hours per week over 6 days all hours during the day.
- If this sounds like you apply now.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.