jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Waimakariri District Council
- Provide a great experience for the Council's customers as their first point of contact.
- The chance to make a positive difference to our growing community.
- Days and times are flexible for the right applicant, but we do not operate during the weekend.
- We call businesses all over the country.
- For the right candidate, during holidays there may be the opportunity for full time work.
- Long term work opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full working visa or residency is required.
- Our company is a well-established and very successful Before School, Afterschool and School Holiday childcare…
- You must hold a current NZ driver’s licence.
- As a global leader in car rentals, we operate in over 150 countries worldwide.
- What is this role all about?
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across New Zealand.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Having a good understanding of soft brew.
- Assisting the kitchen where possible.
- Are you passionate about life?
- Do you enjoy working with enthusiastic humans - big and small?
- Do you like helping people?
- Reliable with a positive attitude.
- We are New Zealand’s leading producer of quality small goods and continental meats, with a legacy spanning over 60 years.
- We have two types of shifts:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.