jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- This employer is looking for a PART-TIME waiter / bartender to join our fun and passionate team at their restaurant!
- Taking food and beverage orders.
- This position is to assist in undertaking a survey during one week of March 2020 to help UC gain that understanding.
- Remuneration is $25 per hour.
- Experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
- We are looking for a Baker or Baker's Assistant to join the bakery team.
- We are seeking students to work at our renowned organic winery, tasting room and restaurant, at a wonderful Waipara vineyard.
- Are motivated and keen to learn.
- Part-time Gymnastics Instructor Position available.
- We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Gymnastics Instructor to assist in coaching our after school…
- Guidance and editing will be provided.
- Deadlines will be flexible and can work around your schedule.
- Role : Creative writing of short-form ad copy and blog…
- Hours ideally would be 8.00 -10am Mon, Tues, Thursday, Friday but can be flexible for the right person.
- You will need to be flexible as jobs could range from…
- The exact day and time of work is flexible.
- We are looking for a 2nd or 3rd Year Professional Engineering student (University of Canterbury) to provide tutoring…
- We provide accommodation for tertiary students around New Zealand and RA’s are an integral part of our operation and success.
- Our current student has been with us for three years.
- A drivers licence - preferably full but can be restricted.
- We will train the successful candidate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.