jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
Waimakariri District Council
- Are you looking for a role with career opportunities and a continuous improvement focus?
- Do you pride yourself on your organisation and interpersonal skills?
- Guidance and editing will be provided.
- Deadlines will be flexible and can work around your schedule.
- Role : Creative writing of short-form ad copy and blog…
- Hours ideally would be 8.00 -10am Mon, Tues, Thursday, Friday but can be flexible for the right person.
- You will need to be flexible as jobs could range from…
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales Gun in our Riccarton Store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- We provide accommodation for tertiary students around New Zealand and RA’s are an integral part of our operation and success.
- Flexible working hours - you choose the days and times that work for you (must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week).
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our…
- Our current student has been with us for three years.
- A drivers licence - preferably full but can be restricted.
- We will train the successful candidate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.