jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
- Do you have experience designing and writing qualitative and quantitative surveys and questions?
- Applicants must have previous relevant research experience.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales Gun in our Riccarton Store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- We provide accommodation for tertiary students around New Zealand and RA’s are an integral part of our operation and success.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate…
- Flexible working hours - you choose the days and times that work for you (must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week).
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Having a good understanding of soft brew.
- Assisting the kitchen where possible.
- Our current student has been with us for three years.
- A drivers licence - preferably full but can be restricted.
- We will train the successful candidate.
- Do people enjoy eating your food?
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- You are a person who has:
- We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based.
- Please note that applications close on February 19 2020.
- Are you passionate about life?
- Do you enjoy working with enthusiastic humans - big and small?
- Do you like helping people?
- Reliable with a positive attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.