jobs in Redcliffs, Canterbury
You refined by:
- As a Library Assistant you will reflect the diversity of our community and work in a constantly evolving, busy and vibrant environment which will call on all of…
- This Employer invites applicants that are highly motivated, friendly, honest and outgoing with a great team attitude to apply for this Permanent Part-time…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Our current student has been with us for three years.
- A drivers licence - preferably full but can be restricted.
- We will train the successful candidate.
- Superb customer service at reception for our customers, the village management team and staff.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a…
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport .
- This is a part time position only.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- If you're looking for a great team environment and flexible working arrangements, then this is the opportunity for you!
- A talent for multi-tasking.
- Closing Date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- We don't just rent cars.
- We're changing the way people move.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.