jobs in Remuera, 1050
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- 4 days a week for 3-4 weeks, 9:00am-2:00pm - Though the times can be flexible around a students schedule.
- Potential ongoing casual work for the right person.
- Ideally applicants would have access to their restricted or above driver's licence.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm…
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- We have been delivering desktop, mobile and cloud- based engineering applications for over 30 years.
- We model real world products in 3D space and drive the…
Sime Darby Motors
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer questions about products incl. usage/functions.
- Complementing your extraordinary product knowledge,…
- Flexibility to work retail hours which may include some late nights and weekends.
- Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates…
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.