jobs in Remuera, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- Enquires welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1447834.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act 1993.
- An awareness of, and interest in, current affairs and issues that affect New Zealand on a domestic and international level.
- A professional, can-do approach.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- A basic understanding of risk-based regulatory or compliance functions such as business…
- Full-time Dispatchers work a structured roster cycle of four shifts on (two days, two nights), four shifts off.
- Four shifts on, four shifts off.
- Your work life balance is important to us, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
- Fixed-term for six monthsHours: Full-timeLocation: Auckland.
- About the role The Employment Support Representative (ESR) role is a phone-based position that works to match Job Seekers from our Work and Income database to…
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Organising the data to fit our system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.