jobs in Rolleston, Canterbury
You refined by:
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Previous experience would be an advantage, however is not a requirement as full training will be provided.
- Hours are very flexible and can be made to suit your…
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Are you experienced with Point of Sale Systems?
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their…
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandising.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- So, if you want a career in retail, and not just a job - come and join our…
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- The ideal candidate will also have current medication competency, vital sign…
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- Ideally the right person will have:
- The right attitude and be able to fit into our existing team.
- We are looking for a person to assist in our busy outdoor…
Selwyn District, Canterbury
- Flexible, able to work weekends.
- We can guarantee that every single day you will be making a huge difference to the lives of our Residents and their families by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.