jobs in Rolleston, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch City Council (undo)
- Grab this opportunity to join our Libraries network and contribute to your community.
- To view the position description please click on the link at the foot of…
- Secondments considered for current council staff.
- Take this opportunity to join our Libraries and contribute to your community.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- You will have a full driver's licence, a passion for horticulture and ideally your level 4 National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent, or experience in…
- Front and centre with a smile on your face, you're the first point of contact when our customers enter our facilities, helping them to reach their health and…
- You will have a full driver's licence, a minimum of level 4 National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent, or extensive experience in similar role.
- Here at The Council we are always present in the community in many different forms.
- You will be able to easily communicate law, guidelines and advice to our…
- Our team's objective is to provide a single point of contact to resolve, monitor and escalate work orders and contractual issues.
- A Comprehensive First Aid certificate is required prior to the commencement of employment.
- To thrive in this environment you will have a passion for coaching…
- At the Christchurch City Council, our love for our city inspires us as we constantly strive to make it an even a better place to live, work, and play.
- Our officers play a vital role in the community and this could be your next step into a career where you are able to combine your technical knowledge and your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.