jobs in Rolleston, Canterbury
- Family seeks a part time, mature Nanny that is experienced with babies .
- This job starts mid January 2020.
- The Bakery Assistant is responsible for the delivery of quality products consistent with specifications.
- The Bakery Assistant will operate commercial bakery…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Work availability Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
- 3 - 5 years of experience, knowledge and understanding of the IT industry environment.
- The Support Technician DC Services is charged with administration and…
- Grab this opportunity to join our Libraries network and contribute to your community.
- To view the position description please click on the link at the foot of…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The days of work are Sunday to Thursday and every second Friday starting at either 5pm thru to 1:30am or 10pm thru to 6:30am although on busy nights there will…
- Foreign language skills would be of benefit, however, not essential.
- Assisting reservations with bookings, itinerary planning and preparation and miscellaneous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.