jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- A valid duty managers certificate (highly desirable).
- A first aid certificate (highly desirable).
- A good understanding of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
- Applicants must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
Auckland City, Auckland
- We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand.
- What’s in it for you?
- A forklift licence (OSH certificate).
- Work with a collaborative and highly experienced team.
- Exciting opportunity to support a well-known and reputable brand.
- We ensure INZ's visa decision-making offices (both offshore and onshore), and its frontline operations at border operate effectively.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Although primarily office based, there will be days when you take on scheduled runs to assist with a staff shortages, and to do quality checks on current…
- This production role will appeal to people who are reliable, fit and active, quality conscious and enjoy working as part of a hands-on team.
- This help connects Māori and Pacific students with senior Māori and Pacific students (tuākana), academic teaching staff, and key people across the University.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.