jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Mount Roskill, Auckland
Mount Eden, Auckland
Tonkin + Taylor
- A current NZ driver's licence as you may be running errands.
- Please APPLY NOW as soon as possible, we will start processing applications before the closing date…
- Excellent oral and written language skills.
- Must have full NZ drivers licence and own transport.
- ARE YOU A SMART RECENT UNIVERSITY GRADUATE?
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Coordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- A small amount of training with dealing with a group of children will be provided however seeking someone who has a good understanding and loves working with…
- We are looking for an Accounts Payable/Data Entry officer to work in our busy Accounts team.
- You will have proven experience in a high volume, invoice…
- We are flexible with days but would normally be an 11am start and on a Friday we need someone 9am and 10am.
- Coffee making experience an advantage.
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- We are happy to be flexible around study commitments and can implement a job share situation between two students.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.