jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- This employer is looking for a confident and personable student to join their team as as Retail Sales Assistants in their kitchen cabinetry store located in…
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Coordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- Excellent oral and written language skills.
- Must have full NZ drivers licence and own transport.
- ARE YOU A SMART RECENT UNIVERSITY GRADUATE?
- We are looking for an experienced and confident Senior Kitchen Designer to be a key member of our team.
- You will take on a wide range of responsibilities within…
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- Admin Duties (Appropriate Training will be provided).
- Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT PERSON*.
- We are undertaking a business transformation and we want you to be a part of our story.
- As part of our transformation we are building a new customer service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.