jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Hours are flexible with the opportunity to work shifts or set hours at the students discretion, with an expected mid-morning start.
- Customer service experience to manage and improve quality of service provided to clients.
- Introduce processes to keep clients informed about visa status…
- A clear and concise phone manner - you need to be easily understood over the phone.
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as Assistant…
- Since successful students will be working in a preexisting close knit team being a team player with fantastic communication skills is also essential, with a…
- We are an immigration/international education consultancy based in Auckland city who are looking to expand.
- This role would ideally be suited to someone who has…
- The employer is looking for someone to take on a full time permanent role, however, they are open to splitting this role to be shared by two students.
- Looking for a graduate of NZDAT who is keen to work with BIM using ArchiCAD.
- A keen attitude and willingness to learn would suit.
- Full licence & own car required, as is a First Aid Certificate (or at least be prepared to gain one), & excellent references.
- This does mean students will be expected to work most if not all weekends.
- Training will be provided but some experience in another Asian restaurant is…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Have a NZ full driver licence.
- Japanese Food is becoming increasingly popular in New Zealand and we are the New Zealand's largest importer and distributor of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.