jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Have good spoken and written English language skills, be reliable and punctual.
- Using our in-house point of sale and customer order systems.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (valid for at least a year).
- This permanent part time job position requires you to…
- The role will consist of serving customers, running food, washing dishes, and either making coffee or food depending on experience.
- Uni students looking for regular work between lectures.
- This is a self employed contractor role, therefore personal tax and ACC levy will be your own…
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
- The job will be 15 to 20 per week (you must be able to commit to at least 15 hours of work per week) with the potential for an increase of hours for right…
- Having experience would be ideal but we would consider someone who has less experience if the fit is right.
- We are a hard working professional couple with a 9…
- Pickup 5-year-old from school at 3pm.
- Pickup 3-year-old from daycare (time TBC).
- We’re a Ponsonby family looking for an awesome after-school nanny for our two…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.