jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Hours are flexible depending on your study schedule!
- We require a hardworking student for our Boutique Garden Landscaping business.
- We require someone who has a clean drivers licence and their own car, pick up is from school and daycare.
- We require a fun and caring nanny/childminder for our…
- The right person for this role will have the following qualities:
- Our organisation takes child safety and child protection responsibilities seriously, and staff…
- The right person needs to be willing to perform manual work including lifting compost bags.
- An assistant is required from 3 February to stain a fence, wash a…
- Role involves caring for a cuddly, wheel obsessed 2.5 year old alongside his 4 and 6 year old sisters.
- Lovely family looking for an energetic nanny to join them…
- Helping with 3 year old twins.
- We are looking for some home help for our home in Remuera.
- Vacuuming, light cleaning and tidying up.
- Hours: ~15-20 per week.
- We are looking for a friendly, reliable and responsible after school nanny to care for our two children aged 8 and 11 years.
- Taking to after-school activities.
- The friendly team are on the look-out for an experienced Cleaner to join them on a casual basis, keeping their village 'sparkling' and are looking for someone…
- We can be flexible on days when you need to work around exam schedules.
- We have 2 boys aged 10 and 14 and are looking for a nanny who can work 3 pm to 6 pm, 4…
- We won't just give you students and leave you – there’s a community with you every step of the way.
- Tutor your students weekly and help them achieve their goals…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.