jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers or STMS on…
- Our client is nationally recognized for its outstanding achievements in the roading and civil industry, they are currently seeking candidates who have their…
- Give me a call today - call Marti on 828 1121 or mobile 021 440 910 if you have any questions or would like to discuss it further.
- What you need to have:
- Are you an experienced Carpenter looking for a change?
- Are you wanting to get more experience and develop your existing skills?
- Please see below and APPLY NOW.
- While experience is required, some training can be provided to the right person.
- The role will start as a temporary positon however offers great future prospect…
- A great opportunity exists for the right people to join one of Australasia's strong and successful service companies.
- To be successful, you must have:
- Working hours vary dependent on projects & the weather, but you must be flexible enough to work 8-12 hour days Mon-Sat if required.
- To be considered for this role you have to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as regular travels within upper North Island may be required.
- Have a current Fork Hoist and Class 1 Drivers' License.
- Our client is a leading provider of modular, relocatable, portable and transportable buildings in New…
- Have a current Fork hoist license (preferably endorsed on drivers licence).
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.