jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- An awareness of, and interest in, current affairs and issues that affect New Zealand on a domestic and international level.
- A professional, can-do approach.
- Do you want to work with a highly motivated team that makes a real difference, solves real problems, and is changing the way that Massey University engages with…
- About the role The Employment Support Representative (ESR) role is a phone-based position that works to match Job Seekers from our Work and Income database to…
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New…
- A full current NZ drivers licence and the ability to undertake regular travel are requirements of this position.
- Permanent position based in Auckland.
- Please note all applications must be made online.
- Youth Justice are currently implementing new community placement work programmes and need your help.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Organising the data to fit our system.
- Demonstrated understanding of privacy, confidentiality and information security principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of trauma informed approaches.
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- Flexible working hoursIf you think you fit the description then we would…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.