jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- A clear understanding of excel formulas.
- This employer is looking for someone to work as an accounts processor at their Henderson office.
- Current Clean Driver’s licence and ability to drive manual vehicles.
- We are currently seeking a Fixed Term Full Time Driver Assistant to help with the delivery…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- Leadership opportunity within a dedicated sales team.
- Work alongside a passionate and forward thinking team that keep the customer central to our focus.
- This is a flexible position that would be ideal for student's as the employer has advised that they are extremely flexible in relation to shift times & days.
- This lovely centre opened in 2016 and is licensed to provide full-day care and education for up to 98 children.
- Freedom of movement in safely designed spaces.
- We are ideally looking for people who have worked in the fast-food industry previously or have had experience in a fast paced role, but if you don't have the…
$18 - $20 an hour
- This role will be available from January 2020 but are taking applications now.
- 1-2 Years Office Administration experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.