jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- This will be a fixed term role until the 20th of December, so you will need to work 30 hours per week until this point.
- Have previous paid painting experience.
- And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
- You will quickly discover whether you might be the…
- Be the Branch's point of call for all things related to Health & Safety administration/coordination.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business…
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- We are looking for a confident, experienced 3IC to help.
- You must be ambitious, self-motivated, organised, a great eye…
- We will offer franchise and in-house training, a family culture and great career prospects for the right people.
- Skills and attributes will include:
- As apart of a long standing strong team, you will be required to coach a variety of sports to youth that vary from 12 - 15 years old.
- To be successful you must:
- 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at approximately 5pm each night, Sundays are worked by roster.
- Part-time cleaning position available in Henderson…
- Days and times are fairly flexible, to be discussed in more depth with the right applicant.
- This is a permanent casual role and an opportunity for a student to…
- We are looking for 18-21-year olds, to complete an ‘age restriction’ audit, by visiting a given location and making a small purchase.
- As a Store Manager of Jay Jays, Henderson you will be a highly motivated and passionate retailer who is driven to lead your store from the front and coach your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.