jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- You’ll have great time management skills, attention to detail and a love of tracking the numbers and making them meaningful for the instore teams.
- As part of the Merchandise Operations team you’ll provide clear and accurate information to assist in the decision-making process, ensuring we have an…
- We have vacancies available in our preschool room as well as our babies room for the right candidate.
- Public transport is available to the job location - the…
- Looking for someone to assist with my 14 year old daughter for 2 hours per day, 4 days a week.
- The role will be a mixture of tutoring and activities, with a key…
- Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Join a future focused IT team – take the geek out of IT!
- This employer is looking for a female student to clean their house on Saturdays mornings, beginning at around 8am.
- The duties involved will include:
- Application change life cycle of map current state, model solutions, test case design, test, and release.
- As a support office we want to be famous for “making a…
- We serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world.
- Join our Accounts Payable Team as a Vendor Payments Specialist…
- Our dedicated team are looking for an energetic, bubbly and creative person on a part time basis, Monday - Friday 9 - 3.30 (flexible), to enhance the life of…
- A reliable vehicle with current WOF and REG.
- The job starts between 3.00a.m. and 4.00a.m. daily and demands understanding of area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.