jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Solid baby experience and current first aid cert a must.
- Candidate must have a clean drivers licence and own car.
- Tuesday and Friday 7am-6pm.
Mount Roskill, Auckland
- Lovely family looking for a nanny to care for two gorgeous children aged G5 and B7 after school Monday to Friday from 3pm - 5pm.
- Nanny needs full NZ drivers license, own reliable vehicle and current First Aid Certificate.
- Wed, Thur, Friday 7am-9am.
- $20-28/hour dependent on qualifications.
- Monday to Friday 7am - 8.30am & 3pm - 5pm.
- Lovely nanny required to care for two children, G8 and G9 months of age.
- Drop off daycare and school.
- Role is for both mornings & afternoons but would consider just afternoons or mornings - and also flexible to offer just some of the days.
- Lovely family wanting a nanny with solid baby experience to care for their nearly 2.5 year old boy and a 9 month old boy.
- Thursday and Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Own vehicle required with a current WOF and full, clean Driver's Licence.
- Nanny required for before school care for 2 x boys aged B9 and B5 Monday through to…
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Pick up 5 and 3 year old from school and day care and driving home.
- 28 October 2019 - Can be flexi.
- 2.30pm-6.30pm (16 hours minimum per week) more hours for the right candidate.
- Family looking for a nanny to care for two children B2 & G5 on a part time basis.
- Nanny would need to have full licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Mon-Fri approx 25 hours per week 6:45 - 9:00 mornings, 3 - 6:30pm ish and a block midday to walk…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.