jobs in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- Provide advice to our trade customers both face to face and over the phone.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You will have a passion to continuously improve current processes to maximise efficiencies and above all, your communication skills will be second-to-none.
- Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values diversity and inclusion.
- We’re committed to offering:
- Knowledge of our current range and the ability to fit bikes is a bonus.
- A passion for bikes and first hand understanding of gear requirement for relevant…
- Complete financial analysis and preparation of loan applications and reviews in accordance with the LAP policy and procedure requirements.
- Toi Ohomai is one of New Zealand’s largest ITP, with over 1,000 staff delivering contemporary, relevant and high quality education to more than 14,000 students…
- F-endorsed licence and an OSH approved forklift certificate is essential.
- An understanding of dangerous goods laws.
- Toll is an Alcohol and Drug Free Work Place.
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.