jobs in Saint Kilda, 9012
You refined by:
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- Along with an interest in museums in general, the ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, experience in…
- Two positions have opened up and we are looking for energetic people to join our staff.
- We are after social, confident people who take pride in their work, take…
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area.
- Looking for a motel receptionist to work on a casual basis.
- Tasks and duties will involve:
- Value integrity and doing things the right way.
- Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s…
- A first aid certificate would also be an advantage.
- This employer is looking for support staff.
- The role will involve providing general supervision and support,…
- Hours of work available are nights, days and weekends.
- You will be working as part of a care team and training will be provided.
- No previous experience is required as training will be provided.
- The hours are very flexible according to your schedule!
- Although this is not necessary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.