jobs in Saint Kilda, 9012
- Basic computer skills would be advantageous but full training will be provided.
- A clean full drivers licence is essential as is a level of fitness that enables…
- This employer is looking for a fussy house cleaner to clean her house in Maori Hill .
- The day/time is to be negotiated.
- If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to take charge of our main client reception in Dunedin.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in…
- Applicants must be flexible and available to work both morning and evening shifts over a seven day roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided including professional…
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
- You will have the opportunity to input into and play an active role in delivering improvement opportunities to our current systems and processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.