jobs in Saint Kilda, 9012
- Hours are flexible and will be discussed.
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction through providing the right fitting footwear for every…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Proven ability to meet KPI's, a positive attitude and heaps of energy and enthusiasm will be key to making this position your own.
- Work well in a team.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You will be flexible, willing to learn and go the extra mile for your customers,…
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition… domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences.
- What does that mean for you?
- Want to work for a company who truly values their staff, has a great company culture and that will set your career in the right direction?
- Applications quoting reference number 1902146 will close on Sunday, 15 December 2019.
- A pilot study, is a mixed methods exploration of how people in a small…
- Alsco is proud to be known as the first supplier of textile services worldwide.
- Every day, thousands of customer pickups and deliveries are made throughout New…
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost).
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Training will be provided to enable the Cadet/Graduate officers to become a future Building Consent (Processing) Officer, normally within 3 years (subject to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.