jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
You refined by:
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area.
- Looking for a motel receptionist to work on a casual basis.
- Tasks and duties will involve:
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- Value integrity and doing things the right way.
- Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s…
- Hours of work available are nights, days and weekends.
- You will be working as part of a care team and training will be provided.
- We are looking for someone with some gardening/landscaping experience to help us with our section in Andersons Bay (Dunedin).
- Start working on the 7/12/19.
- A first aid certificate would also be an advantage.
- This employer is looking for support staff.
- The role will involve providing general supervision and support,…
- No previous experience is required as training will be provided.
- The hours are very flexible according to your schedule!
- Although this is not necessary.
- We are willing to offer the right candidates a competitive salary, all the required PPE and accommodation.
- Trade Assist are looking for carpenters to work on a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.